How to apply?
- Please read the vacancy notice carefully and pay special attention to the type of contract and the conditions.
- Check whether you fulfil all the conditions for admission laid down in the vacancy notice, particularly in terms of eligibility criteria, qualifications required and relevant professional experience.
- Your application consists of the completed online application form, containing your CV and a motivation in English. Your CV should clearly indicate responsibilities and experience gained in previous positions, listing exact dates of your work experience and academic qualifications gained. Your motivation should explain why you are interested in the post and what the benefit you would bring to EIOPA would be.
- Please don’t wait until the last day to submit your application, since heavy internet traffic or a fault with the internet connection or any other chance occurrence could disrupt its submission. EIOPA cannot be held responsible for any delay due to such difficulties.
Applications after the application deadline will not be considered.
What comes next?
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application.
- A selection committee will review your application.
- You will either be invited for the next step in the recruitment process (written test and panel interview, and there may be a pre-screening exercise) or we will inform you that your application will not be considered further. In any case, you will hear from us.
- Following the decision on Appointment of the Executive Director of EIOPA, all interviewed candidates will be updated about the status of their application. The successful candidate will receive a job offer.
For further information on our recruitment process, please find below a candidate manual and our guidelines applicable for the reimbursement of your travel costs, if you are invited to an interview in Frankfurt.
Not you, but someone else?
You found a job that doesn’t suit you, but someone you know? Please don’t hesitate to recommend a position to a friend.