For information about EIOPA’s activities, please send us your enquiry.
If you are a journalist and would like to receive information from EIOPA, you can reach us by
- using the media enquiry form
- alternatively, you can send an email to EIOPA's press office
The press office inbox is regularly checked during EIOPA’s opening hours. Enquiries will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Invite us to speak
Please fill out this form to invite a member of EIOPA's management or an expert to speak at a conference or event.
Organise a visit at EIOPA
Please fill out this form to organise a visit for a group or request a meeting with EIOPA's management.
Solvency II Enquiries
- For enquiries linked with Solvency II guidelines please submit your questions via theQ&A on regulation.
- For enquiries linked with the Data Point Model (DPM) or XBRL taxonomy please send an email to: email@example.com
Stakeholder Groups enquiries
For enquiries linked with EIOPA Stakeholder Groups, please send your enquiries to stakeholder.Groups@eiopa.europa.eu.
Find out what steps you need to take in order to file a complaint against an insurance or reinsurance company, insurance intermediary or occupational pension scheme or against a national competent authority.
Travelling to EIOPA
From Frankfurt International Airport
By public transport:
The S8 or S9 direction “Hanau” go to Frankfurt Central Station (“Hauptbahnhof”, 3rd stop). The journey takes approximately 11 minutes and costs 4.90 EUR for a single ticket and 9.55 EUR for a return ticket (day ticket).
Create your itinerary and buy tickets in advance on the Frankfurt public transport website: http://www.rmv.de/en/.
To buy a ticket at the ticket machines at the airport:
- for a single ticket from the airport to Frankfurt press the button “Frankfurt Einzelfahrt” on the touch screen.
- for a single ticket from Frankfurt to the airport press the button “Frankfurt Flughafen Einzelfahrt” on the touch screen.
By taxi: Taxis are available at every exit of Frankfurt International Airport and will cost approximately 25 EUR to Westhafen Tower. The journey takes 15-20 minutes.
From Frankfurt Central Station
Frankfurt’s central station (“Hauptbahnhof”) is only a 10-minute walk to EIOPA:
- Use the south exit of the station building (“Mannheimer Straße”);
- Turn right and walk straight on for 150 meters;
- At the end of the car parking, turn left into “Stuttgarter Straße” and walk straight on; 4. At the end of “Stuttgarter Straße” cross the traffic lights and turn right into “Gutleutstrasse”, continue for 50 meters;
- Then turn into the first street to your left, “Schleusenstraße”;
- Continue for 200 meters, at the end of the street you will see Westhafen Tower.
Arrival by car
- From Northern (A5) and Western (A66) directions
Arriving at Eschborner Dreieck, leave the motorway at exit A648 direction Frankfurter Kreuz, Frankfurt/Stadtmitte. Then, leave the motorway A648 at Westkreuz Frankfurt and join the A5 direction Frankfurter Kreuz, Basel. At exit Westhafen leave the A5 following the course of the street (“Gutleutstraße”). When arriving at “Hafenstraße” please follow the signs to Westhafen and turn right. Then, turn left into “Speicherstraße” and stay in the right-hand lane. After 300m you will see the Westhafen Tower entrance to the underground parking on your right-hand side.
- From Southern (A3) directions
Leave the A3 at exit Frankfurt-Süd and drive in direction Stadtmitte. At the AEG Building turn left into Stresemannallee. Continue until you cross the bridge (Friedensbrücke) and turn right into “Wilhelm-Leuschner Straße”. Turn right at the next junction into “Wiesenhofstraße”, then immediately turn right again into “Untermainanlage”.
Continue under the bridge and take the left-hand lane passing Westhafen Tower on your left, align yourself on the left-hand side and make a u-turn at the traffic light to access the underground parking entrance.
- From Southern (A5) directions
Arriving at Westkreuz Frankfurt leave the A5 at exit A648 direction Frankfurter Kreuz, Frankfurt Stadtmitte. Continue on A648 until arriving at the fair and exhibition centre. Stay in the right-hand lane following the course of the street, crossing Mainzer Landstraße and driving past Frankfurt central station. Just before approaching the bridge (Friedensbrücke) you turn right into “Speicherstraße” and follow the course of the street. At Westhafen Tower align yourself on the left-hand side and make a u-turn at the traffic light to access the underground parking entrance.
Arrival at EIOPA
When you arrive at the Westhafen Tower, the reception team will welcome you at the ground level. Please announce your visit to EIOPA and proceed directly to the 28th floor, irrespective of your final meeting location (EIOPA’s offices and meeting rooms are located on 2nd and 25th-28th floors).
A valid identity document (passport or ID card with a picture) will be needed for registration purposes.
To plan your visit, please download the visitors's handbook.
Working hours and public holidays
Offices are open from Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 17:30 CET. Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays, our offices are closed.
In 2022, EIOPA's offices will be closed during the following public holidays:
- 3 January, Monday, 2nd day after New Year’s Day
- 14 April, Maundy Thursday
- 15 April, Good Friday
- 18 April, Easter Monday
- 9 May, Monday, Anniversary of the Declaration by President Schuman in 1950
- 26 May, Thursday, Ascension Day
- 27 May, Friday, the day after Ascension Day
- 6 June, Whit Monday
- 3 October, Monday, Day of German Unity
- 1 November, Tuesday, All Saints’ Day
- 2 November, Wednesday, All Soul’s Day
- 23 to 30 December Christmas and end of year (6 days)