EIOPA offers the opportunity to make an impact for European citizens and be at the heart of insurance and occupational pensions’ supervision in the EU.
Established on 1 January 2011, EIOPA is an independent advisory body to the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission.
EIOPA’s core responsibilities are:
- to support the stability of the financial system
- to ensure transparency of markets and financial products
- to protect insurance policyholders, pension scheme members and their beneficiaries
Careers at EIOPA are open to nationals of all EU Member States plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Working in a truly international environment
Working at EIOPA offers you the chance to develop a career in a challenging and dynamic environment based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. EIOPA employs more than 150 staff, coming from many European countries. While the working language is English, there are plenty of opportunities to learn and speak other languages.
At EIOPA you will experience a wealth of cultures while sharing the goal of working for Europe.
What we offer
EIOPA offers competitive remuneration, long-term career prospects and life-long learning opportunities.
- medical insurance
- flexible working hours
- parental leave
- family allowances
- access to the European school in Frankfurt
- final salary pension (which can be taken at pension age after a minimum of 10 years of service)
EIOPA implements the legal framework of the European Union Staff Regulations.