- pension scheme | insurance | financial supervision
EIOPA organizes two workshops as a follow-up of the public consultation on the Application guidance for the inclusion of climate risk scenarios in the ORSA ended 10th February 2022.
The workshops will take place on:
- 28 April 2022 for Non Life insurers
- 13 May 2022 for Life insurers
The main goals of the workshops are:
- To engage with industry, supervisors and associations and receive public feedback
- To promote awareness of climate change risk in the insurance industry
- To increase the number of ORSA reports which consider climate change as potential risk driver
- To report and address the main comments received during the consultation phase
- To present the main planned changes to the final paper.
EIOPA has invited speakers from National Competent Authorities as well as external speakers.
The final paper will be published in June 2022 and take into account the comments received during the public consultation, as well as feedback received during the workshops.
Update on the EU-U.S. Insurance Dialogue Project
- Seatle, United States
Roundtable on Defined Contributions Pensions
- Online only
Five Years of the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) – Time to Take Stock
- Documents type
- Topics type