The ongoing policy and regulatory debates are increasingly focused on non-bank financial intermediaries, particularly on the insurance and pension sectors.
Many important questions in policy and research require both careful empirical analysis as well as appropriate theoretical foundations.
In this respect, EIOPA in collaboration with the Research Directorate of the European Central Bank (ECB), Motohiro Yogo (Princeton University), and Ralph Koijen (Chicago Booth) has launched a call for papers for a research workshop in February and March 2023.
EIOPA is organising the workshop on 30 May to discuss the papers that have been submitted.
The workshop is hybrid: in person at EIOPA's premises* and online.
*Participants who join the meeting in-person need to cover their travel and hotel expenses.
- financial stability
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Events type
- EIOPA headquartersWesthafen Tower, Westhafenpl. 1, 60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The workshop will include:
- Five sessions each with one paper presented;
- Each session will have a Session Chair who will be providing considerations on the presented paper(s) and propose few questions to open up a broader conversation with the conference participants;
- One additional “lightning session” with a short overview of three papers;
- A panel discussion on the relevant topics on Risks and Financial Stability.
Scientific Committee and Program Coordinators:
- Alessandro Fontana, EIOPA
- Motohiro Yogo, Princeton University
- Ralph Koijen, Chicago Booth
- Christian Kubitza, ECB
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.