On 22 March 2022 the Pan-European Personal Pension Product (PEPP) Regulation starts to apply.
Supplementary personal pensions can be an important complement to public pensions if they are high-quality products that are easy and safe to invest.
PEPP is an important milestone on the road to addressing the pension gap and achieving a pan-European market for personal pension products within the capital markets union.
This webinar - directed to both businesses and consumers - will provide an entry-level introduction to what PEPPs are about and what value they can bring
- What is PEPP about?
- What value can they bring?
- When can we expect PEPPs on the market?
The event has been recorded.
There will be a panel debate followed by questions & answers.
- Til Klein, Founder, Vantik
- Christian Lemaire, New Strategy & Vision, President & Founder, Member of the OPSG at EIOPA, Board member of Amundi Pension Fund (IORP)
- Hugo Prenn, Financial Product Structuring Uniqa Insurance
- Tim Shakesby, Head of Conduct Oversight, EIOPA
- Peter Ohrlander, Policy officer, European Commission, Directorate General for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union (DG FISMA), Pensions & Insurance
Tuesday 22 March 2022, 10.00 - 11.30