The Senior Budget Expert plays a leading budget officer role in the budget process of EIOPA, ensuring appropriate budget forecasting, planning, execution, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
Under the responsibility of the Head of the Finance and Corporate Services Unit the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Budget planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting;
- Following up on legal, strategic, and operational developments within the EU regarding budget matters;
- Providing guidance and support to staff in relation to EIOPA’s budget processes;
- Acting as Financial Verifying Agent for EIOPA’s financial processes;
- Supporting internal and external audits in relation to budgetary matters;
- Contributing to the development and implementation of EIOPA’s change management processes;
- Representing EIOPA in internal and external meetings on budgetary issues;
- Any other tasks.
Contract Type And Duration