New deadline: 1 June 2020 (extendend from 24 May 2020).
EIOPA is launching a call for candidates with the intention to create a reserve list of candidates to be potentially recruited in positions linked to current and future workstreams.
- Preparing finance, procurement and mission files, as required, in line with the Authority standards and in a timely and efficient manner;
- Acting as operational and financial initiator for financial transactions;
- Managing all types of tender procedures including related commitments and payments, and perform relevant back-up functions;
- Acting as a member of tender evaluation committees, as required;
- Monitoring contracts including preparation of specific contracts/order forms and relevant commitments/payments;
- Budget/financial planning, information and reporting;
- Providing training to new and in house staff members on different financial/procurement/facility management topics;
- Undertaking a range of processes, including the steering of EIOPA’s contractors and service providers, in close cooperation with other colleagues;
- Liaising closely with internal and external stakeholders potentially related but not limited to EIOPA’s office and facility management needs (i.e. workspace planning, inventory exercises, occupational health and safety, environmental management);
- Supporting and driving projects potentially related but not limited to office and facility management (i.e. construction works, renovations/maintenance, EMAS implementation, optimisation of internal processes);
- Any other tasks as required.
Contract Type And Duration