EIOPA is launching a call for candidates with the intention to create a reserve list of Experts for different areas within the Authority (e.g. supervisory consistency and quality, regulation, consumer protection financial analysis and data management). The successful candidates will contribute, as part of one of EIOPA’s departments to fulfil EIOPA’s strategic objectives.
- Contribute as appropriate to EIOPA's core objectives and responsibilities of:
- improving the functioning of the EU internal market in the field of pensions and insurance;
- monitoring and identification of trends, potential risks and vulnerabilities stemming from the micro-prudential level, across borders and across sectors;
- protection of policyholders, pension scheme members and beneficiaries;
- strengthening the financial stability of the insurance and occupational pensions sectors supporting the stability of the financial system;
- Contribute to relevant data analysis, develop financial stability, supervisory or policy products and services
- Liaise as appropriate with relevant internal and external counterparts and develop working relationships on an expert level
N.B. Corrigendum of the vacancy notice was published 24 April 2020 at 17 hrs. Only the corrigendum is valid.
Contract Type And Duration