As part of EIOPA’s Policy Department, the successful candidate will as part of a team develop key policy projects on sustainable finance.
- Lead and develop key policy projects on sustainable finance including in respect of management and mitigation of climate change and other environmental risks by insurers;
- Contribute to EIOPA’s work on prudential rules and analysis of accounting standards for sustainable and long-term investments;
- Contribute as needed to EIOPA’s work in European and international fora related to the risk management and disclosure of climate and environmental risks;
- Contribute to the work of EIOPA’s project group on sustainable finance;
- Any other tasks as required.
Contract Type And Duration
Temporary Agent, 3 years, with renewal possibility