Extended deadline: 24 May (previously 10 May)
- Driving forward EIOPA’s work with NCAs in the development of relevant tools (e.g., conduct risk assessment frameworks) at the national level and the usage of a broad set of conduct supervision tools:
- Developing a set of key risk indicators to monitoring conduct risks;
- Supporting NCAs in using of conduct risk indicators; and
- Delivering high quality reports outlining how conduct risk indicators should be monitored and analyzed.
- Within own areas of expertise, contributing technical advice to internal stakeholders and national supervisory authorities;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders (EIOPA staff members, EIOPA Working Groups and Committees, national supervisory authorities and industry);
- Managing contractors carrying out relevant studies on conduct risk assessments and conduct risk identification;
- Any other tasks as required.
Contract Type And Duration
Contract of a duration of 1 year, renewable