The successful candidate will join the Communications Team in carrying out different activities to raise awareness of the authority’s work among relevant stakeholders.
- Drafting press releases, online news items, speeches, content for press kits and newsletter articles;
- Creating social media and news-related website content;
- Contributing to the provision of timely answers to media queries and drafting lines to take in close cooperation with the Senior Press Officer;
- Organising events for media and press conferences;
- Enlarging the network of media contacts, including traditional media, digital, social media and bloggers;
- Analysing and providing relevant content for the daily media monitoring, including traditional and social media as well as carrying out ad-hoc media analyses;
- Maintaining close contacts with network of communicators in national supervisory authorities and other European supervisory authorities;
- Contributing to the development and implementation of EIOPA’s communications strategy, in particular an effective and innovative media strategy;
- Providing support in other communications activities, such as internal communication, production of multimedia deliverables and communication deliverables for events;
- Any other tasks as required.
Contract Type And Duration
Contract of a duration of 3 years, renewable