- Contribute as appropriate to EIOPA’s work on strengthening supervisory convergence and developing a common European supervisory culture by:
- Leading on-site visits to National Supervisory Authorities, and overseeing the preparation and feedback.
- Coordinating cross-border platforms of cooperation together with the responsible national supervisors for those companies;
- Preparing and actively participating in joint on-site inspections to individual undertakings as part of cooperation platform or college engagement;
- Preparing and actively participating in meetings of colleges of supervisors;
- Participating in projects to assess and enhance the quality and consistency of supervision across the European Union;
- Drafting/overseeing reports to EIOPA Senior Management and Board of Supervisors on main findings and recommendations;
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Coaching and guiding other team members;
- Providing strategic advice to (senior) management;
- Any other tasks as required.
Contract Type And Duration