The Management Assistant provides administrative and business-oriented support to the various units/teams of the department/s as well as to the Head of Department/s so that it/they can achieve its/their designated work plans for the Agency in the short, medium and long term.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing general administrative and business-oriented support to one or several Departments, depending on their size and/or on the complexity and nature of the tasks undertaken;
- Supporting the organisation, ensuring smooth and efficient functioning of the department’s operational processes and information flows, (such as for training, travel arrangement, etc.) including planning and monitoring activities, projects, resources and budget lines;
- Coordinating and managing the organisation of meetings, telephone conferences, appointments, associated logistics and documentation to support the Departments processes; Coordinating the timely production and approval of papers for Senior Management and Board meetings and for meetings with management participation, ensuring accuracy, consistency, filing and record keeping of documents;
- Supporting the management in monitoring deadlines and coordinating work streams;
- Participating in specific projects at department or corporate level, as appropriate and if required;
- Liaising with EIOPA’ support service units for project-related administrative and operational matters such as payments, contract management, recruitment of personnel, procurement of goods and services and assets management;
- Facilitating communication within the department/s as well as between the department and the rest of the organisation and with external parties;
- Providing support and back-up to colleagues and other Management Assistants as appropriate;
- Any other task as required by management in the interest of the service.
Contract Type And Duration