- Providing, in a timely and professional manner, organisational support and advice and performing effective event management for the preparation, running and follow-up of a diverse range of EIOPA meetings and events in physical, digital or hybrid format. These range from seminars, workshops, working group and steering committee meetings, social events to public events and conferences, held at EIOPA or at external locations;
- Coordinating related logistical support in the process of planning and organising meetings and events such as: scheduling, registrations, room bookings and setup, provision of technical equipment, catering, printed documentation, signage, post-event evaluation;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders (European Supervisory Authorities, EU institutions and authorities, as well as service providers, colleagues, speakers), ensuring all arrangements are clear and appropriate;
- Being responsible for the preparation and execution of the annual budget for training and events including operational and financial initiation in ABAC (the European Commission’s accounting system), budget monitoring, execution and forecast, as well as initiating/overseeing event management-related procurement procedures and contracts;
- Preparing, planning and managing of the annual EIOPA Training & Events Programme and its annual report;
- Any other task as required.
Contract Type And Duration